What To Expect
We’d love to have you join us every week for our service, which begins at 10:30am during the school year months, and 9:30am during the summer (beginning June 19). Here’s what you’ll find at Christ the Redeemer Church:
- A diverse church. You’ll see people of all ages groups and from a range of different backgrounds. But the gospel of Jesus Christ makes us one family.
- Friendly people. We’d love to meet you, so feel free to introduce yourself and join us for coffee, donuts and conversation. Please let us know what we can do to care for you while you’re here.
- A relaxed atmosphere. You’ll notice some folks who like to dress up for church and others who don’t. Feel free to wear what’s comfortable for you, and you’ll fit right in.
- A learning community. We meet to encourage each other to follow Jesus and grow as a church and individuals. During our meeting we listen to God as we hear the Bible read and preached and we respond in prayer and praise with a mixture of classic hymns and contemporary music.
First Time Here?
If you’re new to Christ The Redeemer and plan to visit on a Sunday, here are some practical things you’ll want to know:
- The Sunday morning schedule:
- ~ Sunday School 9:00am (stopped for the summer but restarts in the Fall)
- ~ Service 9:30am (changing to 10:30am in the Fall)
- We would love to speak with you about any prayer needs or pastoral questions. After the service, please just make your way to the area in front of the church where you'll find a pastor or an Elder.