For Week of August 20, 2017
Please note: There is NO Children’s Church today. It will resume on September 17.
COME ONE, COME ALL TO WATER FUN DAY! When? Wednesday, August 23rd; Time? Set-up: 9-11 am, Time of event: 11am-1pm; Where? CTR Lawn; Who? Anyone! Menu: Hot Dogs, Chips, Watermelon, and Lemonade.
- LAST ‘MOVIES ON THE LAWN’ OF THE SUMMER! All ages and families are invited to join CRU this coming Friday from 8:30-11:30pm on the CTR lawn. For more details and information contact youth intern Ricky Schille at 414-530-4408.
- “R-20’s!!! Let’s get together! Steve and Karen Murray are hosting a lunch for the group on Sunday, August 27th at 12:30pm (right after church). Lunch is provided, but feel free to bring fun drinks to share. Hope to see you there!”
Please note: There will be NO Children’s Church Aug 20 – Sep 10.
- Tots Summer Schedule: Here is our summer schedule!!!! 9:30-11am Please join us at Corbin Park, 301 W. Park Place Spokane, WA 99205 every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month beginning on JUNE 30TH!!!
FALL KICK-OFF! Sunday School classes will begin on September 17, at 9am. The Sunday Service will return to 10:30am. Children’s Church resumes.
Save the Date! Women’s Bible Study will start again on September 26 and 27th. Tuesday 9:15-11:15am and Wednesdays 6-7:45pm.
One of our local ministries, A Child’s Hope (formerly Antioch Adoptions), is having a fund raising concert on Friday, September 15, 7-9pm featuring J.J. Heller. Tickets can be purchased at www.achildshopespokane.org or by calling Melody at (509)328-2700.
- KING'S CLUB and CRU will be starting up on September 13th @ 6pm in the church. We are looking for more mentors, teachers, and extra hands to help the flow of the night. Contact me anytime if you are interested in knowing more! If you have any question, please call or text Garret Holley at 815-701-6165 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEN, your retreat is coming soon, Oct 6-7 at Riverview Bible Camp. More details arriving in the very near future.